Pomegranates are highly beneficial fruits, pomegranate scented with pomegranate and peel, as well as pomegranate products from juice and molasses, and in this article, we will focus heavily on pomegranate peel, which studies have proven to contain a large percentage of antioxidants, and pomegranate peel has become a natural method used heavily in natural therapy, to treat many diseases, as well as to prevent many diseases.
Uses of pomegranate peel
- The body is rid of the toxins that are stuck in it, thanks to its high antioxidant richness, and it helps to maintain a healthy and clean body of toxins.
- Reduces the incidence of heart disease by preventing the deposition of bad cholesterol in the body, which is derived from antioxidants, and hinders the oxidation of low-level fat protein in the body, thereby reducing the chance of stroke.
- It protects against cancer, especially skin cancer, as it contains a protective factor against the disease, and this has been proven through research conducted by the American Society.
- It preserves the skin, reduces the appearance of signs of aging, it activates the growth of skin cells, it keeps collagen firm and strong and protects it from collapse, it helps to produce collagen, and get this benefit of pomegranate peel is by applying pomegranate seed oil with peel extracts to the skin.
- Moisturizes and keeps the skin hydrated, thus saving the skin from dehydration.
- Pomegranate peel is a natural substance that is highly effective in the treatment of many hair problems, including dandruff, massage the scalp with pomegranate peel powder works to rid it of dandruff and dead cells as well stimulate hair growth, and addresses the problem of dehydration, breakage, and other hair problems.
- It maintains the health of the gums and teeth and keeps them clean, and it should be noted that there are many toothpaste products that prepare pomegranate peel as the main components of it, and it also relieves the individual of bad breath, so for those who suffer from the scent of the mouth bandage using pomegranate peel solution and water twice a day.
- Treats cases of excessive urination by drinking pomegranate peel solution twice a day, and promises to add a teaspoon of pomegranate peel powder to a glass of water.
- It contains a high percentage of holding substances, thus helping to rid the patient of bleeding, diarrhea, and infections, as well as dysentery, and it also limits the excessive prophylaxis of the menstrual cycle.